The reason we have these things is so you can get a little bit of insight on how people are getting through this and to promote their social media and maybe some merch. Please follow everyone in these things and if they have some merch pick some up.
1. What have you spent most of your time on since all of this changed things?
Watched a lot of wrestling and also been able to find a temporary job working nights until this blows over
2. What’s the thing you miss most right now?
I miss all my wrestling Brothers and Sisters and just being able to enjoy live pro wrestling.
3. What is the weirdest thing you have done since the quarantine to keep yourself sane?
I became obsessed with killing a mouse. They was actually one day where I saw him in open space on my stairs and was literally chasing him up and down the stairs for it had to be 10 minutes. Straight out of a cartoon.
4. What is the first thing you are doing when this is over?
I’m probably going to go see my mom. I haven’t seen her in months and I won’t get to see her for my Birthday this Sunday so that’s probably number one plus I’ll get to drive since she lives two hours away.
5. You somehow get to make the call, first wrestling show back…what do you want to see?
I want to see just a big blowout wrestling show with all my brothers and sisters just coming together and putting on the indy show of a lifetime to welcome everyone back.
Seriously folks, thanks to each and every person who reads these things. Please click the links below.
Facebook- Aaron Grider
Follow me right here.
If you want to help us out and get some Mid-West Territory merch click here. We can use all the support that we can get and appreciate all that you can do.