We all need a little distraction in these trying times. Also this website was not only built on my stupid opinions but also to help get the names of local guys/gals and companies out there the best way that I can to help out in any way I can. Now is one of those times.
1. What have you spent most of your time on since all of this changed things?
Working (septic systems) and beating some old Super Nintendo games.
2. What’s the thing you miss most right now?
Road tripping to different shows. I made Atlanta a “second home”. I definitely miss ATL.
3. What is the weirdest thing you have done since the quarantine to keep yourself sane?
Watched Tiger King. That shit was weird . Oh, and promos, just because.
4. What is the first thing you are doing when this is over?
Hopefully a wrestling show, that’s the only thing that has really changed.
5. You somehow get to make the call, first wrestling show back…what do you want to see?
UWFI rules. It brings out a whole other level of talent from the wrestlers, and the fans really dig it.
Really guys and gals, if you can support in any way possible it would be awesome. Everyone needs to stick together in these troubling times. Thank you for reading and please hit all the links below if you can. Thank you, truly. Also if anyone else wants to be a part hit me up on the Twitter box.
Follow me right here.
If you want to help us out and get some Mid-West Territory merch click here. We can use all the support that we can get and appreciate all that you can do.