We all need a little distraction in these trying times. Also this website was not only built on my stupid opinions but also to help get the names of local guys and companies out there the best way that I can to help out in any way I can. Now is one of those times.
1. What have you spent most of your time on since all of this changed things?
Working out multiple times a day and watching CrossFit documentaries.
2. How are you staying in ring shape?
Doing conditioning training 5 times a week.
3. What is the weirdest thing you have done since the quarantine to keep yourself sane?
Started studying Spanish again/looking at my personal life outside the scope of wrestling.
4. What is the first thing you are doing when this is over?
Go to my favorite Poke bowl restaurant, grab a cup of coffee from my favorite spot, start making calls to kick in shows, then driving to ATL to see the kinfolk.
5. You somehow get to make the call, first match back…who do you want?
That’s easy, ACH in Spaulding Hall.
Really guys and gals, if you can support in any way possible it would be awesome. Everyone needs to stick together in these troubling times. Thank you for reading and please hit all the links below if you can. Thank you, truly. Also if anyone else wants to be a part hit me up on the Twitter box.
Follow me right here.
If you want to help us out and get some Mid-West Territory merch click here. We can use all the support that we can get and appreciate all that you can do.