We all need a little distraction in these trying times. Also this website was not only built on my stupid opinions but also to help get the names of local guys and companies out there the best way that I can to help out in any way I can. Now is one of those times.
1. What have you spent most of your time on since all of this changed things?
I have been spending most of my time re-branding and staying away from social media. Really thinking back to what inspired me as a wrestler and who I want to be when it comes to wrestling. Watching wrestling from waking up to going to bed. Sinking my everything into it.
2. How are you staying in ring shape?
I’m staying in “shape” by running and doing body weight workouts. Which sucks cause I never do body weight workouts and it shows.
3. What is the weirdest thing you have done since the quarantine to keep yourself sane?
Weirdest thing I have done is grow out my bear and shave my head. Then shave my beard too because I can barely grow one without it being patchy. Oh well.
4. What is the first thing you are doing when this is over?
The first thing I am doing is going to training and getting in the ring. I miss the feeling.
5. You somehow get to make the call, first match back…who do you want?
First of all nobody should ever trust me with this kind of decision because I can think of a lot of other people that should get this offer. But since you asked me, realistically I would want to wrestle Kevin Ku first match back or fairly quick after coming back. In a perfect world. But then again the world doesn’t owe me shit so…
Really guys and gals, if you can support in any way possible it would be awesome. Everyone needs to stick together in these troubling times. Thank you for reading and please hit all the links below if you can. Thank you, truly. Also if anyone else wants to be a part hit me up on the Twitter box.
Take it Nolan:
I recently made a TeeSpring because it was the best option for me right now.
* My social media is dark at the moment. But I mentioned why earlier. When it’s back in full effect you’ll see content every day or every other day. I pride myself on that kind of stuff.
* Instagram – sos_nolanedward
* Twitter – sosnolanedward
Follow me right here.
If you want to help us out and get some Mid-West Territory merch click here. We can use all the support that we can get and appreciate all that you can do.