Another big show lined up tonight!
Tag Team: “The Monster Abyss” and the Nati Boys vs. The Crimson Mafia (If the Mafia wins they will receive another shot at the Tag Team Titles, if they lose they must disband.)
This comes straight from the NWF Facebook.
“Wrestling Fans, join the Northern Wrestling Federation Army as we make our return to the UAW Hall in Fairfield on Saturday night December 29th for The Fight After Christmas. Already signed for this BLOCKBUSTER Event:
– Fairfield’s favorite son Mr. Rock n Roll Jesse Hyde takes on Gideon Weinstein, and if Jesse is victorious he will earn another shot at Hollywood Adam Swayze for the Tri-State Championship at a future event
*** in a true David vs Goliath match ***
– Representing the Protected Ones Muldoon goes one on one with All The Above Josh Adam’s
– who is going to step up and compete against Pompano Joe in the Homie don’t play that challenge
*** Triple Threat Match ***
– The 22 year old Stud Jay Donaldson vs Christopher Michael Lotus vs The Baddest Man Alive Aaron Williams
– Mr Right Now Andrew Reed takes on The King of The Fight The TITAN
Andrew Reed claims this won’t be a fight it will be a funeral for the career of The TITAN
*** 6 Man Tag Team Action ***
– The Crimson Mafia (Lord Crewe, The Mercenary Anthony Bryant, and WildCat Chris Harris) vs The NWF Tag Team Champions The Nati Boys (Dustin Jobs and Stewie Staggs) and their partner Impact Wrestling Hall of Famer The Monster Abyss – if the Mafia wins they earn another shot at the Tag Team Championship, but if they lose they must disband as a team
Also scheduled to be in action – NWF Champion The Greatest Villain of All Time Ryan Stone, The StarRider, Nasty Russ, The Absolute Best The Prince of Sport Lexus Montez plus many more NWF Superstars. Tickets are available at the BP station on Main Street in Hamilton VIP tickets are $15, general admission are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. Doors open at 6:30pm with a 7:30pm belltime. We hope to see everyone this Saturday night December 29th at the UAW Hall in Fairfield for The Fight After Christmas”
Follow me on Twitter
Get a bad Christmas gift? Get a better one right here. We can use all the support that we can get.